I heart: ".ooxxoxoxxxoo."
****************
Exams are finally over since last friday.
I'm all excited and sad at the same time tho'. It kinda suck that many of my closest friends couldn't make it to the airport to send me off.
But it's ok. I understand. After all, it is graduation night. It only happens once :)
And by the way, i am really sorry for not being able to attend it k, Ims. Lamaaa uda kita janji mo jadi partners tu right? *sighs*
What a bummer! and i will even have to missed watching you perform on that night. Haiyaaa. Tepala, you know i got your back :)
K laa. Better start re-packing my stuff.
Tomorrow's Monday already.
.xx.
I'm all excited and sad at the same time tho'. It kinda suck that many of my closest friends couldn't make it to the airport to send me off.
But it's ok. I understand. After all, it is graduation night. It only happens once :)
And by the way, i am really sorry for not being able to attend it k, Ims. Lamaaa uda kita janji mo jadi partners tu right? *sighs*
What a bummer! and i will even have to missed watching you perform on that night. Haiyaaa. Tepala, you know i got your back :)
K laa. Better start re-packing my stuff.
Tomorrow's Monday already.
.xx.
No comments:
Post a Comment
spill the beans!
.xx.