Sunday, December 28, 2008

2 movies & A Pair of Oversized Roxy Flipflops.

I was supposed to follow sis Karen to hangout somewhere just now. I've had some other invitations by some friends as well.

At first, i was in dilemma. To whom should i go with? Last punya last, i end up not going with any of them LOL.

Truth is, being the lazybum as i already am, i wasn't in the mood to go out BUT somehow i really feel like giving myself a break. At least, doing something i loike once in a while.

Again, i opted for movie marathon :)

I texted Dadi yang pada ketika itu berada next door and ask for his permission to borrow his truck. Once he gave me the greenlight, i immediately vroom2 to CP as i was already late yes i have probs with time management hehe.

Watched George Romero's Diary of The Dead and also KM 31.

The verdict: Both pun sama ja. Ok2 only laarr. Nothing to be "awed" about although KM31 did freaked me out a bit sampai risau sia mau drive balik saturang hehe. But i'm cool. =p

O ya. Since my cousin lost her sandals during open house the other day, i lend her mine instead. I didn't feel like wearing shoes/sneakers for movie just now so i borrowed sis Karen's roxy flipflops yang obviously oversized.

Payah rupanya mau berjalan pakai oversized sepatu.

-___-"

(Punya ketara sia ketandusan idea mau berblogging ni. Alalala.)

Let's see tomorrow. I might go for movie marathon again xD

p.s: I'm excited for new year to come. yeay! But..*sighs* it pulls me down a weebit also.

p.p.s: 3 more days to new year. 3 more days to close the old book and start a brand new one.

3 more days to excuse myself for doing what i shouldn't be doing.

Just 3 more days to tell Mr. S. things i've been wanting to tell him long ago.


.xx.


4 comments:

  1. go tell him..3 more days bah..by the way..who is mr.S?

    ReplyDelete
  2. re ila: iya. mau kestau la ni. i wanna kasi bersih my "closet" hehehe. came to think of it, maybe not just to him la. i'll apologize/explain to others yg i think i wronged before :) wat a great way to start afresh kan?? heee~

    p.s: mr. s is....u'll know later syg. hehe.

    .xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *butt in*

    excuuuuseeezz moi~! ngehh :D

    waaahhh..dats some "inden time"!!..if i wanted a me time, watching horror movies wouldnt be an option *daku penakut numbur satu d rumah..* hehe


    closet? *gulp*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched IpMan the other day with my parents and bro..On Christmas Day. (great way to spend time with the family huh. LOL).. and Chinese Kungfu is the way to go! I wanna go to the movies..like NOW!

    ReplyDelete

spill the beans!
.xx.