Monday, February 9, 2009

She Smiles :)

Just a short one here.

I shouldn't be saying/blogging about this actually.

BUT

I seriously had a good time just chatting, laughing, debating, arguing and goofing around with you last night.

Thank you, you.

p.s: I am truly sorry about our plan of Mr. Val aah. Betul2 nda singaja tu -___-"

p.p.s: Anyso, i think i've already justified myself right right right?? :D

.xx.

5 comments:

  1. hehehe.. inden.. u will always in my heart! u got tagged! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, thank you, you. lol. When it gets better, it just seems to hurt more..kan? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl: alalalal. itu tag i kenot promise to do ah waakkakaakkak. soli2

    len: yes len :(

    .xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ui, measurement utk apa nih den?
    i'm so curious.. *rotfl*

    sambung blk crita mu..

    ReplyDelete
  5. corn: sudah sambung tu crita corn. wkakaakka.

    .xx.

    ReplyDelete

spill the beans!
.xx.