Yesterday was a hot day.
Today's hot too.
I dislike 'hot' UNLESS it involves:
TABASCO.
Wooww. I Loike.
p.s: Okay okay. This post is very nonsense-like. Sorry. No interesting material yet.
Cheers~
ALTERATION:
I never thought Angel could be hot too. So yeah, Ms. Sapphire, i heartheartheart Angel too. Thx for pointing that out. How can i forget about that??
Gagagagagaga.
.xx.
Today's hot too.
I dislike 'hot' UNLESS it involves:
- Food. Come on~ certain food are better served piping hot. Like McD's apple pie. Damn.
- Guys. Cure for sore eyes. Just admit it ladies.
- Chix. Again, to admire their assets. wow.
TABASCO.
Wooww. I Loike.
p.s: Okay okay. This post is very nonsense-like. Sorry. No interesting material yet.
Cheers~
ALTERATION:
I never thought Angel could be hot too. So yeah, Ms. Sapphire, i heartheartheart Angel too. Thx for pointing that out. How can i forget about that??
Gagagagagaga.
.xx.
Vry effective ad...I want to buy Tabasco oso la...i think Tabasco is as hot as Gerard Butler..haha...
ReplyDeleteEh satu lagi yang kau suka...malaikat! *cough cough
ReplyDeletemaria: ahhahaahha!! ive got nothing to post about ba. so last night i had my dinner with mr tabasco kan so i just realized that i love tabasco. hahaha.
ReplyDeletehilda: eh yakan! i lupa oh. o btw, i thought it's suppose to be pari2? lols. wait. i alter my post first. hahahahaha.
.xx.