I did as what cuzzie Dayze asked in FB.
She wrote "3am. Play it." and attached a link with it.
I clicked.
I played.
I had fun.
I love it.
You guys should too.
It all started in Hotel 626.
Goodluck and have fun.
p.s: A game, highly recommended to be played during midnight onwards.
p.p.s: Make sure your mic is functioning. Put on your headphone. Recommended.
.xx.
She wrote "3am. Play it." and attached a link with it.
I clicked.
I played.
I had fun.
I love it.
You guys should too.
It all started in Hotel 626.
Goodluck and have fun.
p.s: A game, highly recommended to be played during midnight onwards.
p.p.s: Make sure your mic is functioning. Put on your headphone. Recommended.
.xx.
ive made a reservation..so they will email me when my room is ready...mcm best..sa suka..lol
ReplyDeletesounds interesting, well guess i've to wait till midnight to check-in as suggested, hehehe
ReplyDeletei wanted to have a baby sis sooo much.. :(
ReplyDeleteui kima. delete tu comment sa d atas. slh entry tu sa komen.
ReplyDelete