...equals smiles!
=)
p.s: gon be attending Riney's wed reception later this evening. I'm so worried that i may not have many acquaintances during the reception. Therefore, Riney reserved another extra seat for me to bring another guest with me. Yayss! thanx sayang! Therefore, homie saya lah yang menjadi mangsa hahahaha.
p.p.s: Thanx SHT for dragging your arse with me later. Jangan lupa fetch saya okay. *winks*
p.p.p.s: I am missin' alot of people lately. The GFNDs: Mr. Hendriks' youngest daughter, Mr. James' only daughter & Mr. Richard's youngest n only daughter *chuckles* , as well as the BCFs: Isut & Kelor. *sighss*
.xx.
=)
p.s: gon be attending Riney's wed reception later this evening. I'm so worried that i may not have many acquaintances during the reception. Therefore, Riney reserved another extra seat for me to bring another guest with me. Yayss! thanx sayang! Therefore, homie saya lah yang menjadi mangsa hahahaha.
p.p.s: Thanx SHT for dragging your arse with me later. Jangan lupa fetch saya okay. *winks*
p.p.p.s: I am missin' alot of people lately. The GFNDs: Mr. Hendriks' youngest daughter, Mr. James' only daughter & Mr. Richard's youngest n only daughter *chuckles* , as well as the BCFs: Isut & Kelor. *sighss*
.xx.
No comments:
Post a Comment
spill the beans!
.xx.