Have you guys ever noticed that the bridesmaids tend to wear identical outfit, or nail-polish or even the same hairdo?
For goodness sake, that is so very yesterday.
Anyhoos, the parents, sis K and i went for a quick shopping spreewell not exactly few days back.
At first, wanted to look for THE dress for sis K to be worn during sis G wed in Nov, but to no avail.
We went into kadai kasut pula. In an instant, sis K and i have agreed to get ourselves and sis J a pair of heels for the wed.
Remember what i mentioned about being cliche and that is soooo yesterday?
i managed to get myself a decent dress.
I've sent it for a simple alteration.
I shall be gettin it by next week.
I feel merry!
=D
I've sent it for a simple alteration.
I shall be gettin it by next week.
I feel merry!
=D
.xx.
cantik da heels sharon~ i like~
ReplyDeletemake sure da dress x tutup da gorgeous heels~
hehe=D
really u liked it? :)thanx deasy! it's not really that bad ba kan? usually we dont like that "flowery" props but since it's a wed, so whatdaheck la. heee~
ReplyDeletep.s: dont worry, the dress is up to knee length only =p
.xx.
atleast not the same color..
ReplyDeleteeh.. maroon ka dress ko??
ReplyDeleteIsut-
kelor: at first we wanted to have the same colour tu. but it ran outta size. LOL.
ReplyDeleteisut: yg sia baru bili ni bukan maroon cos it's for the church ceremony kan. but yg reception punya maroon la juga. yet to get one tho ;)
p.s: KAMURANG SUDAH CARI KA NI????? AWASSS AHHH!!
.xx.
susah o mau cari dress/blouse maroon.. terpaksa la ni pakai baju CNY.
ReplyDeletehantaaammmm!! yg penting maroonish la *kening2* haahaa
ReplyDelete.xx.
kelor ko suda ada baju maroon?? aiyaa... sy blum jumpa lg.. merah buli ka?? *kening*.. haha...
ReplyDelete-isut-