Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oakley's Story.

Earlier today during the kids' lunchbreak when it was just past my duty to keep an eye on the kids, i decided to stay for a bit to have a lil chat with Linda.

When suddenly i heard from afar,

"Miss Sharon, miss Sharon!. He's crying! He slipped and fell!"

I immediately turned around facing where the shouting were coming from.

Oakley is his name.

Still wearing his cap with bright red 'K.I.S' printed on it, i saw Oakley's eyes were all red and watery. I tried to talk to him but with little success.

I shushed the other kids away and gently tugged Oakley to have a lil walk with me around the play area.

I wiped his tears and told him that boys don't cry. He seemed to have stopped crying but i can still see he was still a lil upset.

I asked lil Oakley did he hurt himself. He nodded while showing off the small scratches on his left elbow and on his knee. Upon doing so, i noticed he was about to sob again.

I quickly and literally knelt infront of him, just low enough to be able to have my face at par with his, while saying,

"I have a bruise too. It's quite huge, bluish n greenish in colour. It's painful but i didn't cry. Do you wanna see it?"

Still sobbing, he nodded.

I quickly rolled up my right-legged leggings up until my knee. Thus showing the bruise.

Oakley's eyes seemed to have fixated on it. He had stopped sobbing by then.

"Now Oakley, would you be willing to exchange your small lil scratches with my bruise?"

He shook his head signaling a 'No'.

I looked at him, smiled and said,

"If you don't want to, stop crying and go on play now."

He smiled and went on playing with his friends.

So, that was the story of a cute lil boy, Oakley.

p.s: If you guys were wondering, YES, i do have a 50cents sized bluish-greenish bruise on my right leg.

The best part, i didn't even know howdahell it got there in the first place!

(-__-)"

gdnyt!


.xx.

10 comments:

  1. u're such a kind hearted :) u know how to console a lil boy. good job Inden.

    ps:he has a cute name hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei... memang ko good in handling kids.. nanti sia ada anak sia hire ko jadi babysitter k.. hohoho...

    -Couz-

    ReplyDelete
  3. emm?? mungkin kana isap antu?haha.. tidak tau la betul ka nda..tapi kalau di KG tiba2 ada bruise yang kita nda tau how we get that..camtu la durg cakap...kamu tidur buka tingkap ka?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Den....nama dia mcm spek o hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. mrsezman: sia kasi reverse psycho seja ba tu. kasi distract dia skijap lol.

    couz sut: buli buli. tapi awas. kalau anak kau jajal tahap baja hitam, sia rutan fantat dia pakai bambu! hahaha

    couz kelor: hahaha. ada juga la macam nama pokok. oaktree. LOL!

    belle: iyaaa!! semua la kestau sia begitu. kena isap hantu dorang bilang. biadap tu hantu kacau sia tidur. but u know what? i have just realized, i have more then one bruise. yg lain2 baru mau timbul. wtf. tidak cukup ka isap satu????? LOL! palis.

    sis g: yeaman. macam jenama tu spec kan? ehehe

    .xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bukan hantu yg isap tu .. org yg isap tuu .. LOL =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahaahhaahha. sia rasa pun tu tauuuu! LOL!

    .xx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so motherly ah inden. bha bla lg? *kening2

    ReplyDelete

spill the beans!
.xx.