Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Christmasy Mood.

I'm in the mood for Christmas already. yays!

Gotta put up the Christmas tree. yang sia tetau mana kena simpan. gotta dig dig dig for it!

In order to make my Christmas a very meaningful one this year, i'd like to seek forgiveness from everyone that i have intentionally hurt and also the unintended ones.

I know i have caused trouble and chaos to a friendship between two people. I sincerely apologise. Please please please do not let me & the culprit get things in between you guys. And you, culprit, i think you owe them, if not US, an apology as well. It may not matter anymore but it is definitely good to know that you have at least the courtesy to come forward. *winks*

On the other hand, whomever feel that they have inflicted pain (emotionally/physically) on me before, no need to seek forgiveness. It's over and done with already =)

Have a blessed Christmas everyone =D

I love yousssss. You people know who you are =)


.xx.

3 comments:

spill the beans!
.xx.