Lately, i tend to smile alot.
I smiled as i watch my friends with their beloved ones; holding hands, making silly faces, smiling at each other, among many other insignificant gestures.
I smiled as i picture myself in their position, reliving their situation.
I am happy seeing them happy as i know how truly blessed the feeling is. But as i smiled along the way, i wasn't aware that my tears trickled down my cheek.
This is her. A silly dudette who misses her dude terribly.
I wish to tell you this but it is truly beyond words. And i'd like you to not worry =)
p.s: Work has been fun but hectic at the same time. A quick warm hug would really be nice. It's ok. I'll wait =)
.xx.
I smiled as i watch my friends with their beloved ones; holding hands, making silly faces, smiling at each other, among many other insignificant gestures.
I smiled as i picture myself in their position, reliving their situation.
I am happy seeing them happy as i know how truly blessed the feeling is. But as i smiled along the way, i wasn't aware that my tears trickled down my cheek.
This is her. A silly dudette who misses her dude terribly.
I wish to tell you this but it is truly beyond words. And i'd like you to not worry =)
p.s: Work has been fun but hectic at the same time. A quick warm hug would really be nice. It's ok. I'll wait =)
.xx.
andui.. *hugs* jugalah.. ;) he will be back soon.. erk.. like.. years? :p jangan nangis inden!
ReplyDelete*hugss girl back!* yea..he'll be back but not so soon. boohoo! sia nangis ni! lama2 i go to him la ni! hahahaha
ReplyDelete.xx.
life is too short to wait!
ReplyDeleteok now go!
*wide grin*