And so i've been bombarded with questions lately, pertaining to certain stuff.
I knew that the i will get those kinda feedbacks. I love you for your advises and concerns. I have heard alot about it too but being the typical me, i would prefer for me to see it first hand before jumping into conclusions.
I've told you that this time it is slight different compared to the rest. Unlike the rest, i opted to follow my heart and never my head. This time, it's both. I believe the formula is working things out, and it takes two to tango or hiphop, salsa, watever one desire lol!
Whatever the outcome may be, everything will be just fine :)
.xx.
:) I love this point "i opted to follow my heart and never my head"
ReplyDeletebut im still confuse which is my heart and which is my head...seems like they connecting the same nerve and flowing the same blood cells XP