Friday, May 16, 2008

The First.

This is it. Finally!

I've been "bounded" with friendster's blog for approx. 3 years now. I think i need some changes. There are loads of things have happened lately (this year to be exact). So, i need a new 'home' to settle in.

The old one will be left there for it carries tremendous memories, good or for worse.

Regarding
.the.twisted.parrot. layout, i'll just leave it like this for a bit. yes yes i know it's lame *rolleyes* but i am waaaaaayy too lazy to go dig everything and all, not mentioning it's already past 4am. Which means, my eyes are all kuyu already.

Ermm..lemme have my rest for now. Will post another update later today. i need to get some stuff outta my chest.

p/s: i am officially
parrotless. I should be happy *yay*...but why am i not?


*kuyu = droopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spill the beans!
.xx.