Friday, September 19, 2008

MITAGI

I heart: "Mulau. Kastau bah if u jalan."
**************************

"MITAGI"


"
I never thought a word i have especially designed could "haunt" me to this extent.

This word, a 6 lettered word i came up with for someone, a person whois dear to me.

It's been awhile since i "neglect" the name, just to makesure i moved on.

And it is my last wish to have people mentioning the same name infront/to me, especially not from him.

I know i should be heading miles ahead already by then. But, if you must wonder, WHY?

Coz' i think i still heart you.
"

*****************************************************************************

There! i've just said it. I confessed. But it doesn't mean i am taking a step back. I'm not ready to give up on myself just yet. I believe i am close to winning line.

I have to believe.

I must believe.


Frankly speaking, i'm an idiot, aren't i?

.xx.

7 comments:

  1. Frankly speaking, i'm an idiot, aren't i?


    -> YES, YOU ARE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHAA..

    sudah sia agak ko akan comment on that! kakaka.

    well, u've gotta be an idiot to learn something right? I'm that kinda idiot. xp

    .xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. akerr...sepa kenen mitagi ni ahaksss..tp sia rasa sia tau and YES....U IS IDIYOT kekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahah yea i so agree with both of you..1stly inden,hmmm an idiot you are but all of us will go thru beeing an idiot*i guess* wahaha but then again...you have to just be very strong to delete him from everything coz its not worth anything..im always here for you..if u want me to put some sence in you pun ok juga tu..wahhaha

    ~x0x0~

    ReplyDelete
  5. cit kamurang. this is like the time u guys shud give moral support not add salt to the open wound! ahhaha.

    anyways appreciate it! sy tau juga tu. comments yg "membina" kan ekkee.

    re jane: hee~ tx gfnd! lemme just be an idiot this instance ba. cos i knw it'll pass. just a matter of time. and the way i see it, i am sooo much better sudah ni. xD

    .xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oOoOo~ who's mitagi??

    hehe.

    U're not an idiot.
    Only idiots are those who cannot feel. hehe.

    =)

    time will tell..

    ReplyDelete
  7. *hugs**hugs si ameh*

    hehehe.

    seeee~ i need this kinda support u guys *tunjuk² si ameh* keekeke.

    and yesh. time heals. its healing its healing. (padahal~)

    lol!

    .xx.

    ReplyDelete

spill the beans!
.xx.