1.The who tag/pass you is?
* Mamaii.
2. Your relationship with him/her is?/
* One of my longtime chatter tambalut.
3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
1. Suka nyanyi.
2. From Tambunan.
3. Suka aramaitii! Haha.
4. Cutie! Hoho.
5. Gila kali. Haha.
4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
* er. Bein as one of my friend is memorable and good enough for me :)
5. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you?
* hmm..mcm teda ni haha. Sorry maii but I can't recall. =p
6. If she/he become your lover you will?
* (-__-)" tulungla jgn jadi macam si tomkurus numbur dua. Haha.
7. If she/he become your lover, thing she/he has to improve on will be?
*I've no idea. There are loads more yet to know about this person.
8. If she/he become your enemy, you will?
*hopefully ndala kan maii. Palis2.
9. If she/he become your enemy, the reason will be?
* ermm…nda pernah terfikir so idk.
10. The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
* er..oh! I need to email him the picture hahaha. Nanti2 la ah maii. Bida connection ba.
11. Your overall impression of her/him is?
* A good and sporting person. Fun to be with as well.
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
* Sia pun tetau o. Annoying maybe? Or most say sia gila la. Whatever that means. -__-"
13. The characters you love of yourself are?
* Just bein myself. :)
14. On the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are?
* baaaanyak. I'm a person covered with flaws bebeh!
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
* hmm…I need time to answer this.
16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
* Thanx bunches and loveya guys every single bit!
17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you.
1.Sis Grace 2.Bro Jer 3.Sis Joi 4.Couz Kelor 5.Deasy 6.Teekay 7.Couz Abet 8.Maria 9.Mandak
Lumis 10.Ameh
18. Who is No.6 having relationship with?
* astaga. Sia seriously tetau. Hahaha. Sepa greg?? LOL!
19. Is No.9 a male or female?
* Sudah nama mandak. Female she is.
20. If No.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
* Ouh no. One reason not to be, dua2 tondu. Haha.
21. What is No.2 studying about?
* Abangku kerja sudah tu.
22. When was the last time you had a chat with No.3?
* Hmm..chat? can't recall. But I've just texted her today la =p
23. What kind of music band does No.8 like?
* I'm GUESSIN' yg slow and mellow ones? xp
24. Does No.1 have any siblings?
* YES! I am one of them.
25. will you woo No.3?
* Err…my sister?
26. How about No.7?
* Err…itu my cousin pula. Haha.
27. Is No.4 single?
* As a matter of fact, YES! Cousin darling ku single still! Hahaa.
28. What is the surname of No.5?
* Err…correct me if I'm wrong k Deasy. Jiliko?
29. What's the hobby of No.10?
* Hmm…readin' I guess. Eh no. DEBATING! She's good in that! Lol.
30. Does No.5 and 9 get along well?
* Deasy and Lumis? Idk if they know each other but I can picture them to get along just fine.
31. Where is No.2 studying at?
* Sudahku bilang. He's working.
32. Talk something casually about No.1?
* She'sthe eldest child of my parents and a sister to her 4 younger siblings. Huahuahua.
33. Have you tried developing feelings for No.6?
* U mean Greg@Teekay? Alala. TK, kita kana fitnah. Haha.
34. Where does No.9 live at?
* Ermm..last time I remembered, di Kepayan. Now, kurang pasti hehe.
35. What colour does No.4 like?
* This is easy. GREEN = alien.
36. Are No.5 and 1 best friends?
* Nope. But they can be get along very well I see. =p
37. Is No.7 the sexiest person in the world?
* Maybe not in the world but she is sexy in her own way alright. =)
38. What is No.6 doing now?
* I've no idea. Haha. He loves blog hoppin' that's for sure. Lol!
.xx.
couz, I can't excess internet at the moment, kena lightning port kami kelmarin, wahahaha.. salah c kelor la tu, sepa suruh tidur, te pandai tutup modem.. huhu.. so, later baru sia jawab tag ko k..
ReplyDeletep/s: have fun d kuantan.. dun forget upload gamz banyak2 ahhh~
p/p/s: sia rasa jiwa sia kosong ohh (sb teda tenet.. 0.o")
*access
ReplyDelete(c kelor kan.. #$@%@%@$#!% betul oh...)
harharhar tag from mamaii!!
ReplyDelete