Wednesday, October 1, 2008

To The First Man In My Life.


I remember this date since always.

It reminds me of you and everything that you've given me (us).

I texted you right after it strikes 12am.

No, i didn't complaint.

I took out my stationery to make something for you.

Again, i didn't complaint.

Like a silly girl, i put on a light shade of pink lipstick coz' i don't have red ones at 2am.

Silly, yet i didn't complaint.

Trying hard not to fall asleep tho' my eyes are betraying me just to write what i wanna say to you.

Please don't feel bad. I am not complaning :)

Compared to what i have done/given you with what you've done/given me (us) throughout the years, how can i ever complaint?

With the stationery and smeared light shade of glittered pink lipstick on my lips, i've made this especially for you.





Yes, Dadi. I LOVE YOU so much! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY DEARIE.


I pray for you always and wishing you greaaatt life ahead filled with blessings and surrounded by people you love and who love you :)


I can never thank you enough.


To the first man in my life.


.xx.

4 comments:

  1. den, again..another touching entry...cittt...2 suda entries ko sia baca kin nangis...silakak.....btw, sungguh ampuh kata2 mu itu..i heart (ooppsss....copyright kaitu? ahakssss)......

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    love dadi :)...and momi too hehheeh.

    psstt~ ojoi pun ada post one for dadi lol.

    .xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah fancy o. damn, im bad with words. tepa la. sa tumpang ja la kn sma ko pnya post ni. wakil utk sa jua. hahhahah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahah.

    ndala jo. actually i kinda like urs too huhuhu.

    this is what happens when my muse suddenly muncul kakakaak.

    .xx.

    ReplyDelete

spill the beans!
.xx.