Wednesday, November 5, 2008

5 Down.

I heart: "Lveu hun"
************
Am still sick.

Finally, after FAILING to prove to everyone that i have strong antibody went to get some prescriptions from one of the clinics here.

The result, i have to bear with four kinds of prescriptions. Yang paaaaaling "best" kan, bikin ngantuk semua!

I think i know now how it feels like to get high on drugs.

K laa, mo layan tidur balik. The drugs have kicked in again.

.xx.

3 comments:

  1. chill couz, one more and u free to go.. damnit sia jeles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for your blog to be a part of blog4reel.com – the world’s first blog-to-film competition. It’s free! All u do is link this blog to blog4reel.com for a chance to win 2,000!

    – Kimberly (co-creator)

    p.s. if you also have a video blog, we just launched vlog4reel.com

    ReplyDelete

spill the beans!
.xx.