Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm In Love!

I heart: "Lyt!!!"
*********

...with two things at the moment. well actually ada tiga but let's not talk about the third.

Firstly, thanx to Alv, i've got my hands on the polo lookalike BBKK tee which i heart so much :)


(The tee dengan tuannya yang bermata sepet. lol.)

wehh alv, jgn lupa sound2 sia when the next girlie tee is out lagi k *chuckles*

Secondly, currently i'm sooo addicted with Stefanie Heinzmann's - My Man Is A Mean Man.

Try listening to it in the "ipod". I've uploaded it there :)

p.s: I've reached kk few days back. Was able to go makan with Tagi for a bit and did a lil bit of catchin' ups. Twas all fun and good. Makasih for the supper, company and supiring. Saaaaayang anda!

.xx.

4 comments:

  1. makcik, good la dah blk kk? hati byk senang skarang ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ei makcik ara ka ni?

    apala ko comment tidak meninggalkan nama..haiseehhh. hehehhe.

    yeap ara, hati manyak senang hehehe. but i know one day mesti go mellow juga tu rindu member2 macam kamurang! hhehehehe.

    .xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel the strong AURA that you're back in KK. A butterfly has landed. Woohoo! Welcome back my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wuitss.. ur post bah, kena direct link from c alv punya blog ni.. wuahaha, sia ingat dia bilang 'some' mcm bnyk org, ko saturang ja pula, hehehe..

    bah, hbs sdh exam sia ni.. bila kita mau story2..

    er, about my post, who's on ur mind??!!

    ReplyDelete

spill the beans!
.xx.