Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Days Fu*ked Up.

It's hard to please everyone :(

It's hard to keep it all inside, try to bottled them nicely with colourful ribbons around it, fingers crossed that everything will eventually go away A.S.A.P :(

After last night's "joke" which had slowly turned out to be disappointment and heartache, today's happenings are just thrice the shit.

I can't handle even the silliest jokes like i always do.

I seriously feel that i am emotionally unstable.

I don't know why but i just brokedown. I wanna go far away :(

Sit and just cry my eye-socket out.

Both yesterday and today are just too much! :(

For once, i really feel unappreciated & lost :(


p.s: I hope your days are better you guys. I seriously do.

.xx.

3 comments:

  1. Hey inden, hang in there. U know u have ur frens u can talk to kan? My day is as fucked up as urs...hahaha and i wanna go back if i can..i dunno wat is ur prob and wat made u feel so useless and unappreciated..but all i know everything happens for a reason. If its a bad one, learn from it and if its a good one..then well done. It is true that u can please everyone....but theres tis one person u need to please before u please everyone else...and its a must.....its yourself.the rest is...watever.hahaha..okay..so cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adei gia kesian jg ko inden.. ba gitu la ba hidup,banyak betul asam garam, neway happy2 la selalu.. cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what happened sudah? bah jan begitu. pg makan2 kita nanti ah..

    ReplyDelete

spill the beans!
.xx.