Tuesday, January 27, 2009

NY's Resolution?

(While waiting for Girl to arrive and hit the club with the rest of the bunch)

I really shouldn't be blogging about this...anymore.

Not after making a promise to myself ada new year resolution lagi tuu adeyh.

Why is it that i can fall for someone whom i know doesn't feel the same? Tapi tepa..itu mimang perkara biasa kan? LOL.

Tapi,

Why do i hate the person whom i love to have around me? Lawak kan? Hmm.

I thought i moved on so well already by then. I guessed i was wrong. Not entirely wrong, partially maybe.

I am so positive of that because just a few minutes ago i asked myself,

"Why am i not feeling all 'YEAY' for tonight's plan?"

I can hear that little voice inside of me saying,

"Coz he ain't around :("

Jadi apalaa maksud tu? Astagaaa. *smacks head*

Okies. Better be gettin' ready now. Girl is on her way.

p.s: It's really hard to actually hate someone you feel the total opposite of, no matter how much you tried convincing yourself. It's just a matter of time (hopefully).

.xx.

2 comments:

  1. Well well well.. if i were a boy.. (ko dengar jak laa tu lagu) hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. stand on ur ground..n be strong. it doesnt take one fall to b a great person.it takes more than u can handle. it makes that person..stronger! stronger than superman tu..!hehehehe...slowly ba anty...!

    ReplyDelete

spill the beans!
.xx.