Lately i've been sappy and happy altogether. But i guess i'm feeling the latter more :)
One thing, i show less of my emotions though they're eating me from inside. I don't like the fact that i'd breakdown infront of other(s). I dislike that.
Bukan mau cakap ego bah tu, but it's more in terms of preference.
I made a promise to a friend not to write any related shytes anymore, but i also said that, here (blog) is the only place i prefer blurting things out. Whether or not people gonna read about it, that's a whole different story.
Anyhoots, for the umphteenth times, i totally understand the things we've discussed during one of our usual hangouts. I am very much glad we had that conversation.
Another thing, please leave that bad/guilt/sympathy feeling behind. Save it for other(s) who might need it more. Like i've said, i might say/act on impulse and can be awfully wrong at times but i have my own limits. I know when and where to make serious decision.
Trust me, i understood and still do.
I also know this, you love me and hate seeing me gettin' hurt kaaaaaan? *chuckles* Well well, if that's so, stop being so dramatic. I am going to be just alright bebeh! :)
Jadi, boleh kah kita semua kembali being goofy and just ignore everything? Adeh.
p.s: Try not to think soooo much. You'll only get yourself tangled in more unnecessary heartaches and dilemmas. It's never been easy to please everyone. Remember that.
p.p.s: I honestly and sincerely felt awful knowing that the whole thing still bothers you. Time is all needed. Now chill!!
p.p.p.s: To the rest of the readers if any, i highly recommend Slumdog Millionaire and Changeling. I like Slumdog cos it has a unique plot, depicting real-life in India while i love Changeling simply because it's an autobio movie and the fact that Angejolie is starring in it. Weeee~.
.xx.
One thing, i show less of my emotions though they're eating me from inside. I don't like the fact that i'd breakdown infront of other(s). I dislike that.
Bukan mau cakap ego bah tu, but it's more in terms of preference.
I made a promise to a friend not to write any related shytes anymore, but i also said that, here (blog) is the only place i prefer blurting things out. Whether or not people gonna read about it, that's a whole different story.
Anyhoots, for the umphteenth times, i totally understand the things we've discussed during one of our usual hangouts. I am very much glad we had that conversation.
Another thing, please leave that bad/guilt/sympathy feeling behind. Save it for other(s) who might need it more. Like i've said, i might say/act on impulse and can be awfully wrong at times but i have my own limits. I know when and where to make serious decision.
Trust me, i understood and still do.
I also know this, you love me and hate seeing me gettin' hurt kaaaaaan? *chuckles* Well well, if that's so, stop being so dramatic. I am going to be just alright bebeh! :)
Jadi, boleh kah kita semua kembali being goofy and just ignore everything? Adeh.
p.s: Try not to think soooo much. You'll only get yourself tangled in more unnecessary heartaches and dilemmas. It's never been easy to please everyone. Remember that.
p.p.s: I honestly and sincerely felt awful knowing that the whole thing still bothers you. Time is all needed. Now chill!!
p.p.p.s: To the rest of the readers if any, i highly recommend Slumdog Millionaire and Changeling. I like Slumdog cos it has a unique plot, depicting real-life in India while i love Changeling simply because it's an autobio movie and the fact that Angejolie is starring in it. Weeee~.
.xx.
Damn.. am i the only reader here? LOL!
ReplyDeletehey Ye! I'm an avid reader of her blog you know. She's better expressing herself via writing more than talking... (that goes to you too Velarry) *winks*
ReplyDeleteNo.. you are not velarry.. ;)
ReplyDeletei'm one of your reader too, but sometimes i feel it's best i don't leave comments, takut lari tajuk hehehe
ReplyDeletei will always be one of your regular here :D
hey u guys. i appreciate it. thx for readin :)
ReplyDelete.xx.
i think..i lar yg regular customer here..lol
ReplyDelete.live.love.laugh.