I would really love to nicknamed you 'Gegirl', 'Baby' or 'Love' when you grow up.
I would love to watch you take your first step, or being able to feed your first solid food, basically the whole process of growing up.
I would really love to play and tickle you or even purposely make you cry just for the fun of it ;p
I would love to read you fairytales, sing you lullaby and rock you to sleep.
I would love to listen to you whine when you got bullied coz then i can play the heroin big sister haha.
I would love to tie your hair into ponytail or 'Chun Li' style LOL! and send you off to school.
Oh and guide you in your homeworks.
I would also love to shop stuffs for you. They are just so many pretty things for little girls :)
I would love to wonder how you'd looked like if you're mad, happy, sad and so on.
I love watching smiles carved on Mom & Dad's face when you're asleep.
BUT above all, if i could wish on one thing,
I wish you were here with us :(
HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY baby sis *hugss*
I would love to watch you take your first step, or being able to feed your first solid food, basically the whole process of growing up.
I would really love to play and tickle you or even purposely make you cry just for the fun of it ;p
I would love to read you fairytales, sing you lullaby and rock you to sleep.
I would love to listen to you whine when you got bullied coz then i can play the heroin big sister haha.
I would love to tie your hair into ponytail or 'Chun Li' style LOL! and send you off to school.
Oh and guide you in your homeworks.
I would also love to shop stuffs for you. They are just so many pretty things for little girls :)
I would love to wonder how you'd looked like if you're mad, happy, sad and so on.
I love watching smiles carved on Mom & Dad's face when you're asleep.
BUT above all, if i could wish on one thing,
I wish you were here with us :(
HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY baby sis *hugss*
*hugs*
ReplyDeletesia tdk sempat jumpa dia pun.. :(
sya nda tau o..sad to hear..
ReplyDeleteNiece sa baru pass away.... dia kana panggil angel juga... :S
ReplyDeleteawwww inden...i mau nanis tu..damn it..i feel u man..
ReplyDeleteawww.. *hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs*
ReplyDeleteInden.. air mata saya mengalir.. Saya langsung saja tidak dapat menahan perit di hati.
ReplyDelete..sad.. I remembered this sorrow moment..I attended the mourning prayer (day before her funeral)..Felt sad for she was very little...I wish she was here too..
ReplyDeleteBut we know that God loves her more..
God Bless..
i miss her... :(
ReplyDelete:) she's in better place now. and we all shud be very happy. :)
ReplyDelete.xx.