Had an interview with KIS's principal Mr. Stuart McClay earlier today to fill in a temporary (60 days) job as a teacher's assistant.
I should be nervous. Really nervous being interviewed by urang putih.
Amazingly, it was the other way round.
He was rather calm & friendly.
I've received a call frm Mr. McClay approx. 5 minutes ago.
I start on Fri. Wooottss!!
Hopefully i am good with kids & that the kids will love me! *crosses fingers*
**KIS = Kinabalu International School
.xx.
I should be nervous. Really nervous being interviewed by urang putih.
Amazingly, it was the other way round.
He was rather calm & friendly.
I've received a call frm Mr. McClay approx. 5 minutes ago.
I start on Fri. Wooottss!!
Hopefully i am good with kids & that the kids will love me! *crosses fingers*
**KIS = Kinabalu International School
.xx.
congrates!! mari la jadi cikgu sama2 ahaha
ReplyDelete