I heart: "Hey org mabuk! Waaaake up!"
********************************
I've been missing out blogging few days. It's non-other because of the net connection here (apartment) just sucks. Bayangkan baa, it couldn't even managed to upload a whole page (window) without getting any errors. *smacks head* Therefore, my blog will be updated only when i have ample of time to do so and of course kalau rajin laa. ngeh3..
In one of my previous post, i've posted that Bug had actually said (texted) "Lveyou Sharon" right?
My bad.
I, Sharon a.k.a Inden is hereby to announce that it was a false alarm. I repeat, FALSE ALARM!
I, Sharon a.k.a Inden is hereby to announce that it was a false alarm. I repeat, FALSE ALARM!
I went thru Bug's profile in fs, and i found another person by the name "Sharon" i wanna change my name, can? testified saying something which can be considered as "mushy²" stuff. I don't really give a shyte about that laa coz bein the player as he already is, i simply brushed it off. I thought, "Ouh..another girl caught his bait".
However, a strong urge of wanting to check her profile made me do so i don't usually go about checking others', especially strangers' profile in fs Once i was in, i went straight for her testimonials section. And guess what? My instinct was right all along. She received a 'positive' testimonial from Bug as well.
CeLaKaa! kana tipu bah sia!
What the fcuk was i thinking??
Of course the previous sms was for her, NOT me.
-__-"
So, dengan berat hati, saya pun telah meringankan jari untuk mendelete sms tersebut.
DEMMET!
It hurts but at the same time, it's good to know =) [+] funny juga laa. Hahaha.
.xx.
wahahha.. sharon, sharon, sharon *in a mocking way* wahahaa.. cantik bah nama ko, tepayah tukar..:D
ReplyDeleteooo...suka anda ya..hahhaha.
ReplyDeletesharon ni satu masalah..yg my other name "ann" tu pun menjadi satu masalah sama si jane (jessica) tu..ada cerita di belakang..
check my fb comments. she's mocking me pasal "ann" juga tu. adehh.
-_____-"
last2 inden jugala. lol!
.xx.
wah sandi. oya den, sa mo kasi link ur blog in my blog. ok ba kan. but the thing is, more ppl are gonna read your blog. huahua.
ReplyDeletehaha. yabah jo..sandii ne!
ReplyDeletekekeke..but funny jgla. a good thing to sit, ponder and laugh about it! xD
ermm..er..kasi publish la..but can u not write my name? i mean just kasi nama my blog, can? *bats lashes*
p.s: anda suda jatuh hati dengan blog saya yaa..kekekek.
tx for droppin by lil sista!
.xx.
Huisehhh panjang ceritamu dengan SHARON.PRISCILLA never had those problems ngeh3.Hoyden la bah namamu ngeh3.Kalau ndak pun sakC pun zexy juga ngeh3.
ReplyDeletealamak den. ndapa la. guys, they have their ways. as much as i sukaaaaaaaaaaa yang charming2, tapi kelahiran dorang di dunia memang dgn gaya yang tidak dapat kita ungkai kenapa tindak tanduk mereka begitu. period.
ReplyDelete