I heart: "U know wat? I was expecting fer yer msg dr td.hmmm.klah. lowbat ni. Me maybe blk umah jam 3 or 4 gitu. Me nda curang jg. Me oledi got u kan. Jajal one."
****************************************************************************
I have posted one earlier on.
So, I'm just gonna post another one just for fun. Ok?
Heck.
This is my blog anyways. I can screw with it anytime I want.
*************************
As mentioned, I'm anticipating a lot of stuffs nowadays. I get all psyched up just by the thought of graduating within few more months, our batch trip to one of the beaches, cousin day-out tomorrow, outing with sister Grace on Tuesday and lastly, I can't wait to get my hands on my…
HUGO BOSS XX PERFUME!
*does the hula dance*
Now that I've already got myself that, I'll find a way to get Victoria Secret Dream Angel Divine Eau De Parfume (I heartheartheart the smell!) but I'm not in a hurry la. I'll ask Megan to get it for me in the States.
*smiles wickedly*
HOLD ON.
I think I also need to get a pair of footwear (it can range from shoes/flipflops/heels/sandals etc. It depends heavily on the design) for an everyday wear to class (especially supaya tia kena 'tendang' keluar dari library. I know. WTF! right?)
Hangkang sudah bah the one sia slalu pakai. Hehe.
**************************
Kepada abangku, Jerry, you managed to find me (though I know it's really not that hard at all considering we're currently living in the IT era where everythingwell almost is just clicks away). Again, you found me.
Pppffttt~!
Anyways, WELCOME
jugalaa kasi kau. LOL! Ndaba. You're always welcome here *winks*
p.s: Abang, I've read your blog. What's with the whole "model" thingy? Muahahaha.
Hey cupid. Since my bro has already found out about our lil' secret talk, tulung cari his tulang rusuk also ok.
Remember, aim bagus2 k :)
.xx.
wtf?!! hey, despite the lemak berlebihan your brother is one good looking dude lah..mana buli sa grace jak kena notice hahaha..
ReplyDeleteps: i don't need no cupid for me, the last cupid i shot down with his own arrow trus jatuh mcm babi kena tindih kerbau hahaha
hohohoho.
ReplyDeleteyalah ba abangku. eh jap, nokuro? u'vr lost weight dy also? huahuahua.
si grace lost 3kg it seems *muka kasi kointiti* hahaha. nvm. sia balik baru i judge u k. LOL!
eh. u shot the cupid?? no wonder when i spoke to it (tetau jantina f or m haha) regarding ur part, dia terrified ni. gila kana timbak ba pla geng dia. patutla. hahahha.
buduts. *smacks head*
.xx.
errr...wtf??? how did si lops dpt jumpa ko o? deiiii..btw, blog sia pa mcm? ahhaa
ReplyDeletewahahaha. tula sia pun tetau...i think from his "traffic feed" kali..i was roaming around in his blog..hahahaha.
ReplyDeletepsst. go check urself la..huhu
.xx.
Paris Hilton Perfume is love tooooooo!
ReplyDeletere prish: yaka? hmmm..but is it not too flowerpower or candymandy ka? like manis ni...bersemut karang. lol!
ReplyDelete.xx.
iya mmg pun manis...walau pun i said its love..but my heart still goes to RALPH LAUREN!mmg my all time favourite.
ReplyDeleteapa tu XX?