Sunday, July 20, 2008

He Did It Again. Damnit!

JUST WHY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD DID IT HAPPENED AGAIN?!

When i finally had the strength and courage and most importantly the least feelings towards him (after almost 24hours of not messaging him of any sort), like ALWAYS he could just simply say/do something which crumbled my whole plan!

Had an earlier conversation with my bestest cousin just now. She convinved me to get back on my two feet. Stop everything that has been bothering me and start being just me! She even said something which i really didn't expect she would say =p. Thanx a bunch couz. U know I LOVE YOU! .xxxxooo.!

I wanted to call him, and seek (more like demand) for a decent explaination or just to spare answers to my numerous questions! I believe everyone loath bein left danglin' without any specific reason at all.

However, i decided to text him first just to makesure that he wasn't doin anything (especially not in bed already). I know i might be cruel or evil at times but i do care about others' feelings okay *rolleyes*.

Picked up my digi, and texted him, "Uits. pa u buat?"

At that point, i seriously thought he'd reply indicating that he's busy or just doin what he's good at, ignoring me. Boy i was wrong. Not even 3 mins later i got a reply. It said..


"Muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaahhhhhh"


That simple muah thingy usually made my day, no matter how bad he ignored me. But not this time. I was more dissapointed and sad. I really don't have a clue of what game he is playing. Just yesterday i cried my eye-socket (LOL!) out. I poured my feelings to him. All he did was told me to be relaxed and never check up on me again. Torture man!

What's past let it go i know. Let by gones be by gone. But i seriously do not know what to do. His reply have swept everything that i've prepared earlier. Maybe i'll try confronting him next time. Maybe just MAYBE few days later.

I am so sick of his game. But i know i need to deal with this. VERY BAD!

Came to think of it, he's the ultimate liar. Not me.

I am picking up pace. Just need more momentum. I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spill the beans!
.xx.