Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Got The Momentum Needed! *yeay*

After dwelling a long time of wondering and pondering for answer(s), relentlessly anticipating for his replies and all, i am officially contented. *phew*

I've finally decided to confront him today (just now), after he claimed that he missed me (which i hoped so much to believe *sighs*) through sms. I told myself that that was it. I needed to act now or wait for another agonizing week. I spilled the beans to him.

I got just what i needed. ALL that i needed all these while; ANSWER. His answer was short but straight to the point. It was undeniably heartbreaking but i am more contented than dissapointed =D

Now that we're in good terms again (as in back in becoming good friends again) i could finally bug him again. This time, i don't care if he thinks i am such a pain in the arse! *eveilish laugh* coz that's exactly how i am as he knew me before.

Goodbye sappiness. Hello jolliness! *cheers*

Now that i am on my two feet again, i feel so much lighter! (yet still heavy and fat. *sighs*) LOL! I got just all the amount of momentum needed to boost me up!

Owh dang. My assignments! uh..maybe a little bit more momentum would be good?

cheers~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

spill the beans!
.xx.