Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm Trembling. ='(

I was in a small shop with jane just now. We were goin about with our groceries. That was when i suddenly stood still and started to tremble. From afar, i heard a distinct song were being played on the radio. I recognize that song.

HE "dedicated" the song to me once upon a time ago. He called it as "our song".

Upon listening to the song, everything came to be so blurry again. I was literally shaking, my palms got cold and i was out of breath for a few minutes. The song reminds me alot of him (which i struggled alot not to think of him).

I MISS MR. S. SO MUCH!

For once, since a very very very long time, i brokedown and cried. I didn't mean to cry ='( the tears just keep on pouring.

I miss you Bug.

I wanna go home. ='<

No comments:

Post a Comment

spill the beans!
.xx.