Just when i thought everything's goin as planned, i was "betrayed" once again!
Truth is, just how much i admitted that i never wanna receive text messages and calls from him at least for the time being, i am only denying myself. I wanted to be able to get over him if possible the nearest time around cos it's so hard just bein stuck in this current scenario. It's easier though not to miss him or even think of him when i kept myself busy (tho the thought of him would somehow occasionally slipped into my mind. damnit!).
Last night, i thought i was stronger. I mean, i was...until he texted me so unexpectedly (again) =( if we weren't in this situation, i would've jumped in joy gettin feedbacks from him. But i am soo tired of anticipating replies and answers from him. I tried so HARD trying to (act) ignore him, which i managed to do. I do feel better from the outside. But the honest truth, i felt like breaking down and cry again =( . This time, i managed to convince myself not to.
I hate admitting this but i really do miss him. Alot.
It sucks missing someone who treated you like you're a nobody, ignored and left u feeling neglected and unwanted.
"Mr. S, say benc ka owh..say pen har2 fik pas ka. But at the same time, sasayka and i hope somewhere deep inside of you know that. "
Owh don't worry couzs. I am not giving up with myself, not now. I am just pourin' my shytes out hoping to feel better.
Which obviously, isn't working.
Truth is, just how much i admitted that i never wanna receive text messages and calls from him at least for the time being, i am only denying myself. I wanted to be able to get over him if possible the nearest time around cos it's so hard just bein stuck in this current scenario. It's easier though not to miss him or even think of him when i kept myself busy (tho the thought of him would somehow occasionally slipped into my mind. damnit!).
Last night, i thought i was stronger. I mean, i was...until he texted me so unexpectedly (again) =( if we weren't in this situation, i would've jumped in joy gettin feedbacks from him. But i am soo tired of anticipating replies and answers from him. I tried so HARD trying to (act) ignore him, which i managed to do. I do feel better from the outside. But the honest truth, i felt like breaking down and cry again =( . This time, i managed to convince myself not to.
I hate admitting this but i really do miss him. Alot.
It sucks missing someone who treated you like you're a nobody, ignored and left u feeling neglected and unwanted.
"Mr. S, say benc ka owh..say pen har2 fik pas ka. But at the same time, sasayka and i hope somewhere deep inside of you know that. "
Owh don't worry couzs. I am not giving up with myself, not now. I am just pourin' my shytes out hoping to feel better.
Which obviously, isn't working.
"Nots, say benc ka owh..say pen har2 fik pas ka. But at the same time, sasayka <---------teror oh u kan tuls tuls gins.nsb say pah.hehehehehhe..still reading neyh..
ReplyDeletehahha. kau jugala jo! thats why me lub lub u so muchie! =p
ReplyDeletebut seriously, i hate no other than myself for falling for the most irritating and annoying person i've ever known, which i shouldn't have in the first place.
demmet.
.xx.