Today, i am proud of myself.
I have actually managed to cut down (i mean lesser) carbs. At noon, i've only had small portion of rice (source of carbs). Had, H2O instead of other yummy beverages while in the evening i've managed to pull myself together for a jog!
The jog was exhausting tho'. I really thought i couldn't manage to finish my target; which is 5 rounds. But hail to my "strong-willed-self" i manage to complete it!
However, here comes the hardest part. Food temptation during the night. I am trying my very best not to consume anymore carbs. Coz if i did, the jog i did earlier today would go to waste!
My housemate, Shaz isn't helping at all!! She founds out that i am trying my best to keep on track with my diet plan (and also knowing that how i just love food!), she purposedly walked into the room offering food to my room mate and i. First, she asked what we would like to have for dinner coz she could get that for us, knowing that food court sini sudah tutup..punya awal! I had to reject her offer. I HAD TO! *sighs* About an hour later...there she is again. She waltzed into the room, this time stretching her arm to offer Cadburry's choc! (-______-)" see lah..how to live with all these tempting offerings??
Walaubagaimanapun, the hardest part is still yet to come : Jane's food a.k.a dinner of nasi goreng paprik from Wawa. Please note, Wawa serves the best food in Muadzam Shah as far as i concern. I doubt whether i can resist the temptation. Maybe, just MAYBE i could have a "pinch" of her dinner?? Heyy...nanti sy kepunan baa! hahaha.
p.s: I have updated my other blog. Will let you people know about it when i am ready okay? *winks*
I have actually managed to cut down (i mean lesser) carbs. At noon, i've only had small portion of rice (source of carbs). Had, H2O instead of other yummy beverages while in the evening i've managed to pull myself together for a jog!
*pats own head*
The jog was exhausting tho'. I really thought i couldn't manage to finish my target; which is 5 rounds. But hail to my "strong-willed-self" i manage to complete it!
However, here comes the hardest part. Food temptation during the night. I am trying my very best not to consume anymore carbs. Coz if i did, the jog i did earlier today would go to waste!
*clears throat*
My housemate, Shaz isn't helping at all!! She founds out that i am trying my best to keep on track with my diet plan (and also knowing that how i just love food!), she purposedly walked into the room offering food to my room mate and i. First, she asked what we would like to have for dinner coz she could get that for us, knowing that food court sini sudah tutup..punya awal! I had to reject her offer. I HAD TO! *sighs* About an hour later...there she is again. She waltzed into the room, this time stretching her arm to offer Cadburry's choc! (-______-)" see lah..how to live with all these tempting offerings??
Walaubagaimanapun, the hardest part is still yet to come : Jane's food a.k.a dinner of nasi goreng paprik from Wawa. Please note, Wawa serves the best food in Muadzam Shah as far as i concern. I doubt whether i can resist the temptation. Maybe, just MAYBE i could have a "pinch" of her dinner?? Heyy...nanti sy kepunan baa! hahaha.
p.s: I have updated my other blog. Will let you people know about it when i am ready okay? *winks*
.xx.
No comments:
Post a Comment
spill the beans!
.xx.