Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sleep Deprived.

If you guys notice carefully, the timestamp shows that it is posted around noon, WHICH is usually bizzare of me doing so. I usually blog during the night.

However, being sleep deprived, i don't think i would be able to survive throughout the night without sleeping soundly. I haven't had any sleep since last night. The reason? i've had 2 cups of bloody Nescafes and they got me to stay awake throughout the night. Punya panat mau paksa tidur!

Anyways, there isn't much interesting incidents happening around me today. Infact, there is none AT ALL! I am just sitting here in the library pretending to do my assignment while waiting for Jane's class to end at around 12pm. Gonna accompany her for lunch and after that..hmm...i don't know...probably head back to apartment and get some rest. Owh and by the way, i've got another midterm paper tomorrow at 2:30pm. This time, it's on Strategic Management (don't dare ask me anything about it, coz i'll only dissapoint you. xp)

I was sooo hungry since last night and wasn't be able to get anything to eat. Habis stock of food supply baa hehehe. Jadi, tadi pagi i had fried kuey teow and 2 fishballs + 1 crab ball (wtf?? haha) Tomorrow's gonna be my second attempt to jog. Hope i'll be able to do that.

Next, is nothing. I really gotta stop now. Nature calls. I really need to pee. weeee~

Til then.

.xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spill the beans!
.xx.