Boy am i exhausted!
I have arrived Muadzam Shah from Shah Alam after spending the whole week at my cousin's. Had a blast being such a pig munching on food anytime i could. *sighs* But it was all good =)
Anyways, just wanna update you guys with something. Last night, i have finally managed to break Babes' heart once again. I believe it's for the best. I couldn't watch him hoping and holding on something which is not possible anymore. I decided to admit to him that i have "found" someone, which obviously i didn't. Well....MAYBE i did. But that's the thing, it's a past tense so yea.. He was crushed but he admit to me that he kinda knew that we would never be together again. I am so glad that he can take it like a man. Thanks babes.
Secondly, i have just created another blog account which i hesitate to share at the moment. Soon maybe?
Next, is nothing. Am just too tired to go on. Hectic day tomorrow. Eh wait, no. It's gonna be busy busy the whole week!
p.s: i've gained another kilo(s) during my one week holiday of pigging out with darling Kelor and Deasy. Tomorrow is going to be my first day of trying to work out.
inden's idea of working out = control food intake (cutting down the carbs and oily YUMMY stuff *sighs*), exercising (most probably jogging *sighs*) and consuming plenty of H2O instead.
target : Within two months / Before i am back to kk in early Nov. Whichever comes first.
WISH ME LUCK!
.xx.
I have arrived Muadzam Shah from Shah Alam after spending the whole week at my cousin's. Had a blast being such a pig munching on food anytime i could. *sighs* But it was all good =)
Anyways, just wanna update you guys with something. Last night, i have finally managed to break Babes' heart once again. I believe it's for the best. I couldn't watch him hoping and holding on something which is not possible anymore. I decided to admit to him that i have "found" someone, which obviously i didn't. Well....MAYBE i did. But that's the thing, it's a past tense so yea.. He was crushed but he admit to me that he kinda knew that we would never be together again. I am so glad that he can take it like a man. Thanks babes.
Secondly, i have just created another blog account which i hesitate to share at the moment. Soon maybe?
Next, is nothing. Am just too tired to go on. Hectic day tomorrow. Eh wait, no. It's gonna be busy busy the whole week!
p.s: i've gained another kilo(s) during my one week holiday of pigging out with darling Kelor and Deasy. Tomorrow is going to be my first day of trying to work out.
inden's idea of working out = control food intake (cutting down the carbs and oily YUMMY stuff *sighs*), exercising (most probably jogging *sighs*) and consuming plenty of H2O instead.
target : Within two months / Before i am back to kk in early Nov. Whichever comes first.
WISH ME LUCK!
.xx.
No comments:
Post a Comment
spill the beans!
.xx.