Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day 2.

...is a total failure. *sighs*

Today is supposed to be the second day of my jog "routine". I've been preparing myself physically, especially mentally (haha) but somehow luck doesn't seem to be happy with it. It was drizzling earlier on and towards 6pm it stopped. I was so happy, i jumped off my bed (yes yes..i had a nap) and put on my jogging shoes. As i stepped out of the house, it started to drizzle which soon turned out to be raining. -______-" so sien. Jadi pindik kata, sy teda jog la today. Maybe it's a good thing for me la also. Coincidently today is the first day of my 'menstrual cycle'. I bet i would've tire myself so much that i'll soon begin feeling pain around my lower abdomen and back.

Had midterm paper on Strategic Management today at 2:30pm. I did ok i guess. I'll be sitting for another paper tomorrow on Performance Management System at 8pm. Wish me luck on that too!

Owh by the way, while i was having my nap earlier today, i received a text from Celcom regarding Xpax Sunday or something like that. To make it short, it's another cool stuff from Celcom where you can talk for free the whole day on Sunday to any other Celcom numbers. You gained your credit/airtime from accumulated bonuses upon recharging your balance. Yea..a plan that i believe Digi or Maxis has started implementing. For further information regarding this, you can just simply dial #118* and follow the instructions. Voila!

Anyways, the moment i got that notification, the first person that i picture talking hours on the phone with was Bug. =( Adoii...can anybody help me get over him already? Anyone? *sighs* If only he knew how i was feeling about this whole "insignificant" thing between us before, he would probably understand that i do actually care for him. I just suck at showing/telling him. I miss saying "sasayka". It reminds me alot of him. Damnit!

p.s: I've updated the other blog as well and now i think it's time for me to shower.

.xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spill the beans!
.xx.