Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day 3.

...is a success!! yeayy! *pats own head*

I've had my last midterm paper for this sem on Compensation Management at 3:30pm today. Twas ok lah. Hmm..to be honest, i really think i screw it up this time. =p Anyways, i reached home around a quarter to 6pm. I hurried myself into the house, changed into appropriate attire and off i go! *clears throat* i went for a jog! xp

After the jog, i had an hour to prepare myself for class at 8-10pm. While in the class, i received an sms from Bug. To be frank, i was kinda suprised that he texted me. I never expected or thought that he would text me. It read:

"Iknow u missing me..muahahaha"

It's true tho' that i do miss him and that i think of him daily. I've come so far adapting myself not to show any emotions what-so-ever to him cos it only made me look like a fool. Upon receiving his latest text, to be honest, i don't know whether to be happy or mad. I think i am slightly happy to hear from him but i am mad as well. The sound of his text was as if he was teasing me. It's as if he knew that i am missing him and that it hurts alot. The last thing i need from him is exactly something like that. It's as if he did that on purpose to hurt me more.

Bug, tidak cukup ka?

Enough already, please.

Anyways, i just replied him casually and i just asked how he's doin. That's all. I restrained myself from saying more cos if i do, i'd fall back to square one.

I better get some rest now. I'm feeling a little bit more exhausted than usual. I'll update again soon k?

Nitey nytes!
.xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spill the beans!
.xx.