I think 2008 is cursed. I mean..it's a bad year for couples. Or at least it is for me (and some others i know). *sighs*
It's funny that i can act soooo well that people don't even realize that i am actually experiencing some problems of my own as well. What's more ironic, my friends had been seeking advices from me regarding their love-related problems. They'd called me when they need someone to talk to. So being a good friend, i lend my ears to them.
Listening to everything they told me is slowly eating me from inside. I often have the urge to tell them what i was feeling too but it wouldn't be fair for them. They seek for my help and i don't think i should burden them with mine instead, right?
Just last night a friend of mine called. He had just recently broke up with his partner and he wanted someone to talk to. I lend him my ears.
Here, i've another friend who is in dilemma tryna solve her complicated situation. We would often meet and chat about it because she wanted someone to talk to. I lend her my ears.
But look at me. I really wanted to tell everything i am feeling but i don't know to whom. I am aware that i have my bffs and bcfs around but..i don't know why i couldn't bring myself to them. Maybe it's because i've been tellin them about my problems too often and i think i should stop by now. I find it hard to borrow someone's ear.
Moment like this, i would turn to Poser for advices and opinions and we would debate about them later on. But i can't do that. No, not this time. How can i? When the caused of my feeling this way is actually because of him? I just can't.
Oh man. What am i thinking? I really shouldn't be thinking about anything except assignments and upcoming tests.
All i'm tryna say is, i realise that i am still missing Poser no matter how much i convinced myself (and other people) otherwise. I bet he'd call me a liar again if i'd tell him so.
Damnit.
It's funny that i can act soooo well that people don't even realize that i am actually experiencing some problems of my own as well. What's more ironic, my friends had been seeking advices from me regarding their love-related problems. They'd called me when they need someone to talk to. So being a good friend, i lend my ears to them.
Listening to everything they told me is slowly eating me from inside. I often have the urge to tell them what i was feeling too but it wouldn't be fair for them. They seek for my help and i don't think i should burden them with mine instead, right?
Just last night a friend of mine called. He had just recently broke up with his partner and he wanted someone to talk to. I lend him my ears.
Here, i've another friend who is in dilemma tryna solve her complicated situation. We would often meet and chat about it because she wanted someone to talk to. I lend her my ears.
But look at me. I really wanted to tell everything i am feeling but i don't know to whom. I am aware that i have my bffs and bcfs around but..i don't know why i couldn't bring myself to them. Maybe it's because i've been tellin them about my problems too often and i think i should stop by now. I find it hard to borrow someone's ear.
Moment like this, i would turn to Poser for advices and opinions and we would debate about them later on. But i can't do that. No, not this time. How can i? When the caused of my feeling this way is actually because of him? I just can't.
Oh man. What am i thinking? I really shouldn't be thinking about anything except assignments and upcoming tests.
All i'm tryna say is, i realise that i am still missing Poser no matter how much i convinced myself (and other people) otherwise. I bet he'd call me a liar again if i'd tell him so.
Damnit.
u think u're cursed?? look at me, org usha2 pun teda, n NOOOO, im not jual mahal k.. memang teda org mau pun.. huhu..
ReplyDelete*clears throat*
ReplyDeletehey. teda urg mau u said? ko serious? i dont buy it! and dont believe u not even slightly! sinang ja sy buli kasi cari ko someone(s) yg interested aaaahhh..don't make me! hahahaha.
jual mahal la bah ko tu kelor..once again, it runs in the family! hahaahah.
.xx.