Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sorethroat Go Away~

Am having such a terrible sorethroat! The last time i had this similar situation was back in kk during my 3 months break.

Twas so terrible that it affected my voice. I must say i sounded "sultry" but not to Tagi. He even claimed that he felt as if he's gay, talking (on the phone) to a male friend. LOLS!

Came to think of it, i miss good old days where we could just talk/chat/text about everything and nothing at all. Now macam lain sudah ni. It's not that i dont wanna text him anymore but..i feel like i am a waste of his time and such a pain in the arse for him *sighs*

Man~ It's so hard to keep it low as a couple but it's even harder to maintained as good friends like old times. I really miss cracking up with him. I bet he's doin much better lah now so might as well i leave him be if it's for the best.

p.s: I am not saying that i regret anything but...

MAYBE, just maybe it would be better if we hadn't declared as couple before.

Situation might have not changed between us.

At least i'd never have to "lose" a good friend.

Damnit. Even little insignificant thing as sorethroat could remind me of him.

.xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spill the beans!
.xx.