I have just finished 85% of my assignments which is due on Tuesday morning. I am quite relieved and will complete the rest of it maybe tomorrow night cos now i need to spare myself a few more hours to study.
Yes, study!
I'll be having midterm exams on the 11th Aug (yes yes tomorrow) on TQM (Total Quality Management), 13th Aug on ODC (Organizational Development & Change) and another one on the 14th Aug on OSH (Organizational Safety & Health).
These are only half of it. Three more to go after the break.
Anyways, i received a call from 'babes' just now. I don't know why but..i can't bring myself to talk to him like how we did before anymore. I am starting to loath myself for doing what i did to him. There he is, trying to "win" me back but..it's just so hard. I would like to tell him to move on (not that i've never told him that before) but maybe i should just let him try his luck huh? Who knows, it might work? (Though i doubt about that. *sighs*) I am so very sorry Babes. =(
Two nights before and last night i received mms from Bug. Twas pictures of him. Though i hate him so much for doing just what he was doing right now, i can't exempt myself from smiling upon looking at the mms. I don't know what is his motive and i guess i will never know. It's impossible to talk to him about it. The best thing to do is just let it all slip away and just wait till everything settles down by its own. WHICH i think will happen not long from now. I can pretty much tell he is doing just fine and whatever happened between us before has little (or none at all) impact on him. So when he finally stops mms-ing me, by then i should be able to stand strong again =)
However, i can't stop wondering. What actually is his motive(s)? Why would he wanna constantly remind me of him by sending me those mms and then not hearing anything from him again like few days straight? It's better not hearing anything from him at all rather than by doing this. I bet he's laughing there with his friends telling them how foolish i am, boasting about his friends that i am one easily manipulated girl and that he knows that he could get me to reply his msgs anytime he feels like it. I bet he felt...like a winner.
Well Bug, if that is exactly what you are doing, sy mengaku kalah. You win. So please stop. ='(
I am beaten badly. I bet you're happy now. Yet another succesful experimental specimen of yours. Now put that on your list.
I wanna go home.
Yes, study!
I'll be having midterm exams on the 11th Aug (yes yes tomorrow) on TQM (Total Quality Management), 13th Aug on ODC (Organizational Development & Change) and another one on the 14th Aug on OSH (Organizational Safety & Health).
*sighs*
These are only half of it. Three more to go after the break.
Anyways, i received a call from 'babes' just now. I don't know why but..i can't bring myself to talk to him like how we did before anymore. I am starting to loath myself for doing what i did to him. There he is, trying to "win" me back but..it's just so hard. I would like to tell him to move on (not that i've never told him that before) but maybe i should just let him try his luck huh? Who knows, it might work? (Though i doubt about that. *sighs*) I am so very sorry Babes. =(
Two nights before and last night i received mms from Bug. Twas pictures of him. Though i hate him so much for doing just what he was doing right now, i can't exempt myself from smiling upon looking at the mms. I don't know what is his motive and i guess i will never know. It's impossible to talk to him about it. The best thing to do is just let it all slip away and just wait till everything settles down by its own. WHICH i think will happen not long from now. I can pretty much tell he is doing just fine and whatever happened between us before has little (or none at all) impact on him. So when he finally stops mms-ing me, by then i should be able to stand strong again =)
However, i can't stop wondering. What actually is his motive(s)? Why would he wanna constantly remind me of him by sending me those mms and then not hearing anything from him again like few days straight? It's better not hearing anything from him at all rather than by doing this. I bet he's laughing there with his friends telling them how foolish i am, boasting about his friends that i am one easily manipulated girl and that he knows that he could get me to reply his msgs anytime he feels like it. I bet he felt...like a winner.
Well Bug, if that is exactly what you are doing, sy mengaku kalah. You win. So please stop. ='(
I am beaten badly. I bet you're happy now. Yet another succesful experimental specimen of yours. Now put that on your list.
I wanna go home.
u're not beaten laa... now ja ko rasa gtu tuu, trust me.. cliche or not but time will heal ok..
ReplyDeleteoh n, np ko tdk kestau dia to stop mms u.. aparaa~..
well. as much as i hate to admit it. i am beaten jugala haha. and i agree with u. time heals! yea! itu ba yg sy tunggu2 tu ngeh3. well...i didnt tell him to stop everything cos to be honest, deep down inside i still have that tiny bit of hope ni huhu. silly kan? i knowwww~! kakaakakak.
ReplyDeletep.s: sakit juga la kena buat gitu. but everything/everyone has a first time mah right? =p
.xx.